- 1. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK, in particular the Data Protection Act 1988. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- 2. When you order, we need to know your Name, Address, Contact Details and Delivery Details (if these are not the same). This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- 3. We use your personal information only to fulfil your order.
- 4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- 5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- 6. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details.
- 8. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
- 9. We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
- 10. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us by using our contact form.
We take your privacy very seriously.
If you have chosen to share it with us, we use your email address to contact you in reply to your message, or to send you our newsletter. If you have entered your email address to leave a comment on the blog, it is used to identify your comment, however it is not displayed on the website or shared with any third party.
We may also use your email to help resolve issues or disputes, for example if you tell us that you cannot see any of your posts on the website, we would probably search our database using your email address to help diagnose the problem.
Our disclosure of this information
We do not share your personal information or email address with third parties.
Just like you, we hate spam. We do not send you spam emails.
You may opt-out of our emails at any time. An ‘unsubscribe’ link is included in all of our email newsletters.
Protection of your information
We safeguard to the best of our ability the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information but we do not use encryption (such as SSL) or firewalls to further protect the information as it travels across the Internet.
How to correct inaccurate information
Once posted, you cannot change or remove any comments you have submitted on our website pages and/or posts. However, if you would like to have this information removed please contact us and we will do this for you.
Any testimonials or case studies used on this site are strictly from where an individual has given us an approved testimonial for publication or where the exact comment has already been posted on a public internet forum. If for any reason you no longer wish your testimonial to be published on this site , please notify us by email and we are happy to remove it.